Permanent contracts, Monday to Friday, occasional weekends
Founded in 1949, Vapormatic has grown into a global company, marketing one of the largest ranges of replacement tractor parts and accessories in the world and distributing products to a growing customer base in over 90 countries.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, these exciting roles will enable the right candidates to develop a career within a market leading agricultural machinery parts business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service and support to established and new customers
- Managing and achieving sales results aligned with company objectives
- Responsibility for maintaining and developing business partners from our extensive customer base
Knowledge and skills required:
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge of working within relevant sales or product support backgrounds, preferably within the agricultural industry
- Experience of good customer contact and knowledge of dealer/distribution channels
- Ability to carry out tactical planning and key account management
- Readiness to travel
- Able to demonstrate team work
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Desirable - An engineering or parts service background, language skills
For the successful candidates we offer a great working environment and competitive package.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20 March 2020.